Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sorry Post -- Fuel-7

Dear friends,

I have high regards for the readers of this blog, and I don't want to disappoint you with crappy stuff. What I had begun, with an idea for a sci-fi/crime based short-story, is now loosing strength and is only increasing in length without coming to a proper conclusion to the story. I regret starting the story in first place and I will definitely comeback with the story once I am done completely. As of now, I withdraw this story. There will be no more posts on this story. I don't want to post 7-8 chapters and then feel disappointed for not doing a good job.

Thank you for understanding, and sorry!

Raul

2 comments:

S said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! x-(

Unknown said...

hmmm but do complete it ok..i know u will cum up wid some gud idea...:)