Friday, September 10, 2010

A story that must end!

Hi all,

I feel stupid, when I see the extent to which I have petrified this blog. Many people have asked me to update, I didn't. I feel really sorry that some of my then regular readers are not around anymore. I wish I could fulfill their wish on time!

Anyway, I am finally giving an end to the murder story that I had stopped exactly an year back. In fact, I haven't even made much changes to what I had in content for the final chapter. This is because I haven't written the further chapters of it. I still have it in my mind, and I may develop this into a much bigger story. May be this story deserves that, or may be not; that is something I will think over later.

Keeping this post to the point. I had managed to raise a few eyebrows. I think that was fair enough, wasn't it? So later tonight I'l put up the final Chapter that was written exactly 1 year back on 10th September 2009.


Also, as a short promise. I have been writing another piece, that I will probably post soon. But only if I am able to develop it fully.

Love,

Rahul
(Raul)

No comments: