Thursday, June 4, 2009

And I Blog Again!

Three years back, a rather aggressive yet shy sportsman posted his first post on his Weblog. He still considers that piece of writing to be on one of the most intriguing topics he'd still want to write on. His writing skills at the time were bizarre and his understanding of life were questionable to say the least.


Later that year he joined IIIT hyderabad, he wanted to keep blogging and keep his friends updated on most happenings of his life through the blog. To a reasonable extent he was successful. He used this blog to report on various aspects of his "current" life. From his current sports events at IIIT-H to his passionate fanaticism towards Sourav Ganguly, his travel to helsinki, and his experiences on spending money there.


Unfortunately, however, being under the cover of an emotional outburst, one fine evening he decided against blogging forever (he thought!). He was visibly upset, but at something that had nothing to do with the blog. On another not-so-fine day, he declared himself unfit to write blog-posts anymore. He still wonders why!


This blog is a question, that answers all the previous questions on why I shouldn't blog. Well I am not exactly going to answer that question, however, I would ask more questions and more importantly keep blogging forever this time (hopefully!).



I hope this current blog would be more matured in its content and the thought process involved in the background than the previous ones listed above. I also hope that any post in this blog doesn't offend any human (living or dead or otherwise!), in so much that I would have to regret. And even if it does offend somebody this is an open disclaimer stating "I don't care!"



PS: This post comes exactly 3 years after my first blog-post ever. Yes, it comes after 3 years, 0 days , 0 hours, 0 minutes and perhaps 0 seconds.


PS2: Meanwhile, I'd also like you to know that I have started another blog which deals with a different kind of writing. I hope I could impress a few using this hidden talent of mine. :-)

3 comments:

S said...

Nice post. Keep writing. And, is this the first comment? :)

Sai Sathyanarayan aka $@! said...

Hey...good introduction by the way.

Why did you title your blog name as "Deterministic Nostalgia"?

Raul said...

@S: It is the first one indeed. :-)

@Sai: Hint Reg. "Deterministic Nostalgia": Why don't you google for the phrase together and then the individual words. You might be able to make the connection that I made. ;-)