Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nostalgic -- Yours Truly!

I, me, myself. I was all alone, and I couldn't bear it anymore.
3 years have passed and I have been here long enough. I looked at people around me, almost everyone changed their residence or at least rooms. I hadn't done both. Now I have moved away from 348, OBH, IIIT Hyderabad to my home.

It has been difficult decision to make. Life without 'football', 'basketball', 'DC++' is not going to be the same but at least (I think) I can work better if I become a day scholar.

I remember the first day of our stay in campus. Our arrival. Me and Ravitej confused and wondering about a lot of things here. I still remember the days of BC in "Room 40 OBH", those never ending games of TT on the first floor OBH, the game of football for which I waited every evening, the fascination towards those Basketballers around, the fielding I have done in the cricket field, ...

And as I saw Ravitej, Mahesh, Anil, and others leave campus an year back. And recently when Pankaj (John Rambo) and Sai (Spidey) left campus I had no choice but to leave my self.


No, I won't write more. I am not writing that is all.


zEro Signing off!

1 comment:

Sai Sathyanarayan aka $@! said...

Spidey here:

Same feeling here man...when i left the campus on 29th may 2009 6:00PM, they where tears rolling down my cheeks.

Room no: 340 n 348
We guys did not vacate our room for 3 years( the reason behind is that, we dont want to forget those days where we enjoyed with our M.tech friends).

Room no: 40, when I get frusted with my proff, I go to that room, just in few minutes you can see a simle at my face. Thats why Room no: 40 is a special room for us.

John Rambo(Pankaj),Leech(Vinayak), Maverick(Mahesh), ZeRo(Raul) and SaRaT(sarat) where in my team(Counter Strike-CS). We start CS around 11PM and end at 4AM. One day we guys played for 10 hours. Awesome days man... how can we forget all those wonderful moments :( .

Raul, I want you to start blogging once you done with your thesis submission.